Landlord | Complete House Cover

This is a great package, leaving nothing to chance, giving total peace of mind for £25.00 pcm.

This package includes:-

  • 24/7 unlimited call out - no charge for call outs, whatever time of day or night! - normally £25.00.
  • Unlimited Iabour - no need to worry about high labour costs when problems arise.
  • Unlimited parts cover.
  • An Annual service and home owners certificate - normally £65.00 p.a.
  • A direct contact number for the tenant - saving you time and hassle, a direct line to me!
  • Call out within 24 hrs - this rapid response will help stop problems from escalating, we aim to be out within 1 Hour depending on emergency.
  • Electrical controls - this includes room thermostats, programable room thermostats, all mechanical and digital programmers, all pipe thermostats, cylinder thermostats and frost thermostats.
  • External valves and pumps to the boiler - this will include heating pumps and mechanical heating control valves. All radiator lock shields or thermostatic radiator valves.
  • Complete heating hot and cold pipe work - this includes any heating, hot or cold pipe work from the stop cock/boiler or cylinder going to any bath/basin/toilet/kitchen sink/shower/outside tap/10ft tank or radiator. All waste pipes and soil pipes above ground are also covered.
  • Above ground drainage - this covers all your waste pipes and soil pipes that are above ground.

With this package we can also offer:

  • A £50 excess to reduce your monthly outgoings up to as much as £30 per year.
  • A multiple property discount, including your own home and other family members

Your annual fee for this package is £300.00.
Any item connected to any pipe work is not covered along with any drainage that is below ground level, including the cold main. Any work needed to fIx a problem can be arranged and a price agreed before any work is carried out.
If there needs to be any major rewiring to accommodate any new electrical control a Part P qualified electrician will need to be appointed at an additional cost. This service can be provided or your own qualifIed contractor can be used.
An inspection of the dwelling will need to be completed, a new gas certifIcate issued and your cover will start.

Download PDF version